I finally made a new card today after a three month crafting block. This pretty little card uses a piece of heat embossed vellum with white embossing powder. I used the stained glass technique by coloring on the back side of the image with copic markers with RV13, RV14, and Y17. The stamp is one I’ve had for a long time.
One problem with working with vellum is that it is translucent and just about every type of adhesive will show through to the front of your image. I have heard that there is a vellum tape that works rather well, but have never personally tried it. For me, I like the idea of using brads to hold the vellum in place as it also adds another interesting element to the look of the card.